Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog site! I am very excited to have somewhere to share the outings and activities I have fun doing with my two little girls. Being a stay-at-home mum for me is something I cherish greatly. Each and every day can be interesting as we find things to do together. I'm always looking for what's on around town that will help grow my girls and help us to have fun along the way. And because we're doing it on one income I like to try and find things that are free or low cost. Brisbane has so much to offer!

My background is in children's work so I like to bring much of what I have learnt over the years into my day to day parenting. I hope you enjoy reading my posts. It's great to be amongst other mums who are creative so I look forward to meeting you all as I blog along. I'd love to hear your ideas too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site! I've been looking for fun and educational activities to do with my little girl. Thanks for the inspiration :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin