Thursday, July 16, 2009

Passing on the Loveliness....


Thank you Narelle at www.momentsformum.com for this Lovely Blog Award. The more I blog along the more I come across other lovely women bloggers who are sharing their hearts with the world. My passion with blogging is sharing creative ideas and places to visit with children but some of the blogs I like to visit are women creating things to sell or make for their own pleasure. Being new to the blogging world I find it hard to pick 15 women to pass this award on to but here are a few sites I like to visit and I'd like to pass this award on to them. Please pop over and see why.

Leisa, I may be slightly biased when I say that I love your site but what I appreciate most about Eleanor and Ruby is how focused your interest is. You ooze with a passion for carefully crafted things and I especially love how we share a love for finding "treasures", even if our treasures are very different. I feel your joy every time you post a picture of a new exciting find. Your site is truly beautiful.

Kate, my creative friend, I love to pop over to your site and see how your creativity is growing with each new batch of cards. You're an inspiration to this card making mummy! I look forward to seeing more of your card creations.

If you'd like to accept, you then have to post the award on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have discovered. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Ask me for 15 amazing blog names in a years time and I'm sure I could name many. Thank you again Narelle. Your blog site certainly encourages me and it has been wonderful to meet up with another Christian mummy blogger so soon into my blogging life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin