Friday, July 16, 2010

We Love Pre-loved!

This week has almost been like show and tell here at Busy Brissy Mum. To finish off the week I must show you my latest treasures found. It has been a long time since I've shared with you what the girls and I have discovered. More to come next week!

Tuesday was a special morning out with my girl friends and their sweet girlies. To end the time together we ventured to Cradles2Crayons to see if there were some bargains begging to be purchased. This store is a gem! It has a large selection of pre-loved children's clothing and a rack of maternity wear. I needed a few little bits of pieces for Miss M who has recently grown out of her clothes and being the middle of Winter it was great to find some things second hand but in brilliant condition. If you live in Brissy, especially on the north side, Cradles2Crayons is worth visiting.

You''ll find Cradles2Crayons at Shop 3/290 Dawson Parade, Arana Hills.

Here's what we found.

Casual jacket (great for park play), casual shirt, pinafore dress (to wear over pants), flower print top

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin