Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Three Little Treasures


Hunting for treasure in "treasure shops" (Op Shops) is loads of fun for Miss M and I. We find so many interesting things. Some things we just look at and other things we bring home to our own treasure chest to keep. One day I'm going to share with you a photo or two of all the wonderful things we have found on our treasure hunts. I get so excited talking about them but for today here are the three treasures we've dug up this week.


  • An Ariel head for my beautiful niece Miss L who "adores" Ariel and pretends to be her. To see Miss L swim around on the floor like Ariel in the sea is something very special.
  • A set of Pet Pals still in their packet.
  • A fairy torch still in it's packet. (For 50c)
Already the torch has brought great joy and we can't wait to show it to Daddy when he gets home. It will be wonderful to use at story time tonight. As for the Ariel head, I just know Miss L is going to LOVE it and I wish I could see her face when she finds it. We dropped it off at Miss L's house today to surprise her upon her return from Kindy. That was after a big clean up. She needed a bit of a bath but now she sparkles.

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hi Busy Mum!!
Just want you to know I have an award for you over at my blog, www.momentsformum.com
Thanks for sharing your family with us :)
Narelle
xox

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin