Friday, August 14, 2009

All in Together, This Fine Weather


I'm starting to realise that my girls are really growing up. Soon we won't have a little baby or a little girl anymore because we will be celebrating both girl's birthdays in a matter of weeks. Miss M will be 3 in September and Miss H will be 1 in November. Yesterday when we were at "Lizard Park" I found myself thinking ahead to the days when the two girls will be able to run around and enjoy the park together. I hope they will be great friends just like my sister and I were (and still are!).

This has got me thinking about activities that they can do together now with their varying ages and skills. Miss M loves to take the lead sometimes and read to Miss H or show her how a game is played, just as she did yesterday when the new dinosaur toy arrived. If you have two (or more) kids do you have some activities that you encourage them to do together? I'd love to hear some of your ideas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin