Stamp It Christmas Wrapping Paper
You will need...
- Paper - we use either white easel paper or butcher's paper. You could also do it on brown paper which is very cheap to buy and will wrap plenty of presents.
- Paint - we used Cel mix this year but you can also use acrylic paint which actually gives a better print. (Time for me to buy some acrylic paint!)
- Kitchen sponges
- Trays or plates - I used washed/ clean meat trays.
- Stampers - read the end of this blog to find similar ideas. I purchased our Christmas stampers from an art supply place.
Set up trays with paint covered sponges on them. We had red, green and yellow paint. I like to put a different colour on each.
Press a stamper onto the sponge to cover it in paint and go for it! Stamp the stamper all over the paper until you are happy with your design.
Hang your wet wrapping paper out to dry.
Once dried, wrap your Christmas presents in your lovely new wrapping paper and decorate with a gift tag and bow. They'll look fantastic!
- use Christmas cookie cutters OR
- make stampers out of potatoes - cut Christmas shapes in potato halves.
Jingle all the way....celebrate Jesus' Birthday!