Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Angel Art


I hope you don't mind if am a proud mummy for a moment....

Miss M (4.3) was asked to paint a canvas as part of a display of children's artwork telling the true story of Christmas. Her painting now hangs on the gallery wall of our church amongst a line up of other beautiful paintings. How excited was I!! I had to remember that I wasn't the one commissioned to do the art!! She was so excited too and thought it was wonderful to be asked. As she painted she said, "I am a real artist Mummy!"

Miss M's part of the story was the angel Gabriel telling Mary that she was going to have a baby. Her painting is the first you can see on the left. She used acrylic washable paint and some gorgeous starry glitter to make her painting light and bright. (from the glow of the angel)

2 comments:

Kelly Goh said...

wow, I can feel how proud you are. My daughter is just 15 months old and whenever she learn new thing, i was so proud of her too :)

Busy Brissy Mum said...

Thanks Gaik.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin