Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Train Whistle Blowing

"All aboard!"


The girlies and I are playing together with everyone over at Childhood101 for We Play.

Two girls, different ages, same toys sometimes means squabbles so when I see them creating together, playing together, problem solving and being team players, I have to stop and enjoy the fun filled, lovely moment (and take a photo or two).

I've been collecting these fruit boxes for a while now and they came to good use when the girls decided to make a train for themselves and their toys. They made an old style train which had to have a whistle but when we couldn't find our sports whistle something else need to be used instead. Their little wooden recorders made the perfect sound. This was such a lovely game and it lasted for what seemed like ages on our cosy, homey, Sunday afternoon.

"Train whistle blowing, makes a sleepy noise. Underneath their blankets go all the girls and boys."

Come and play at the Childhood101 We Play link up.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great looking train. Happy "we play" day.

Miss Mandy said...

that's great, I know that my kids especially love to round up all there soft friends to pile into one thing or another. I imagine loads of fun was had here.

Busy Brissy Mum said...

Oooh thank you Julie. Nice to meet you Miss Mandy. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin